-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gail Russell
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:41 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Making the (powedered psyillium) Medicine go Down?

This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I bought powdered psyllium mixed with ground flax seed from Horse Tech
because it is supposed to be better at picking up sand than pelleted forms.

Problem is, some horses will not eat it at all.  Others breath hard on it
(or the wind blows in the outside corrals) and the psyllium just blows away.

I know it should not be put in water.  I have considered spraying ground up
hay or hay pellets with water, just enough to make the psyllium stick, and
trying that.

My husband mixes psyllium with molasses and pellets and that works fairly
well, but is horribly messy.

Gail