This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What an incredible story!  You are to be commended on your level headedness
and ability to manage such a horrific situation---and your horse's capacity
to react as you directed is such a testament to your ability as a
horsewoman!!!
Melinda
in Marengo OH

--
Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Equine Experiential Learning and Creative

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck." ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner www.gestaltcleveland.org