This message is from: Linda Lehnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bonnie, thank God you and your two friends, McCauley and Shani, are all right.
I'm glad you had your cell phone with you and had the presence of mind to call
911 and then used your whip on the man.  Is that Fred's horse, Joline, you
were out with?  She sounds like a super horse to remain calm with all of that
going on.  You're also fortunate that your local police responded so quickly.
I hope the judge throws the man and his wife in jail for a good long while
when the case goes to court.  I hate to recommend carrying a gun just to go
out driving with a horse,, but I don't know what else would give you adequate
protection.  If you decide to carry a gun, you must know how to use it and
have the will to use it should such a situation arise.  Again, I'm glad the
situation turned out as well as it did considering what happened.

Linda, your daughter sounds like a fine young lady and you are justifiably
proud of her.  Maybe she'll choose large animals since she seems to like her
rotation.  Your horses sound neat too.  Have you had any more problems with
the suspected puma?  I hope not.

Linda in Guben