This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bonnie, where are you in "western WA"? Linda's mentioning you carry a gun and be sure you can use it, is very important. Being able to pull a trigger while aiming at a person causes all kinds of problems with the psyche. I always carry a small pistol in my purse. Once I had to draw on a fellow who broke into my house. It scared him enough to take off with me yelling, "Im going to shoot etc." We later found him, sheriff, and then I realized I had not cocked the gun. There is always that block to overcome, could I shoot a person? You and your gang were very lucky and you did all of the right things. Jean Gayle

Author of:
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press