This message is from: Linda Lottie User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Linda.......interestingly, my daughter was certain she was tracking small
animal...but, after being at this clinic she is leaning to a "mixed" tack.
She is comfortable with horses and getting more comfortable with cows...so,
all in all it will make her more appealing to any rural clinic.

No more puma.....but, since the attack heard more talk that there is one in
the area.  I hope he finds some other herd to munch on - haha!

I keep all my horses up close to the barn at night, just in case.

Appreciate your interest...thanks....Linda