This message is from: Heather Baskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Vicki, what a great and interesting story!
A friend of mine just sent two of
her horses off for training.  One is a LBI/LBE (yearling) and the other is a
RBI/RBE (the mother mare).  The filly took 20 minutes to load (and that was
her FIRST time on a trailer!!!) and the mare > 2 hours (not her first
time!).   The gentleman doing the loading was the PNH trainer and he was just
fabulous to watch.  His cool, calm, demeanor and his attitude of "taking the
time it takes, to take less time" was inspirational to state the least.
When
you have the opportunity to watch someone with a lot of savvy work it out -
it's just inspiring to state the least.
As an update, the past 3 days Henry &
I have been doing alot of "undemanding time" and working on certain thresholds
that he has (something that I "should have" worked out a few weeks ago).
Never the less, better now than never.  He really appreciated the undemanding
time and has a more "keen" expression in his eyes.
He also had his first visit
today with the farrier (who is PNH) and Henry passed [i.e., he was a good
boy] :-)  Henry has been with me for 7 weeks now and is settling in so
incredibly well.  Loving the Fjord experience!!!
Heather & Henry
Playing
Naturally ...