This message is from: Heather Baskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello All,
Just wanted to update you (almost a month later from the original
question - how time flies) that every journey does begin with a single step.
cannot believe how this summer has flown by and how Henry & I have moved along
in our journey together.
I continuously journal in my blog which helps out a
great deal to map our progress and where we started and where we are now.  It
seems so unreal that only 10 weeks ago I was coaxing a 2 year old into the
barn.  That seems so inconceivable now as Henry is just "so into the routine"
and so part of his new family (the herd and humans).
In 10 weeks, we have 5 of
the Parelli games going very well (out of 7) and working on our 6th this
week.   Although I have absolutely put NO time limit on our training - I just
might get 7 games in 3 months on a "blank slate".  HUGE for me - I am in NO
way a horse trainer!!! and Henry has been an absolute joy to work with
(despite the challenging, putting on the brakes moments - LOL!!!).
Iam LOVING
the Fjord experience
Thank you to ALL who helped me along the way when I
posted the Question for PNH folks.  PNH and non-PNH replied with awesome
suggestions and I appreciated all replies.
Heather & Henry
Playing Naturally
http://digilass.wordpress.com