This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

LAST SHOW OF the SEASON for SEBASTIAN, boo hoo. Really am not liking living in WISCONSIN. Always liked it so much before but now I'm so sad that we have to break for winter. :-( Took Sebastian and Arne to Sorensen Equestrian Park in East Troy WI for our last dressage schooling show. Sebastian came home with 61.8%, 64.8% and 65% Training Tests 1,2,3. He was SUPERB. I had several Brain freezes,in the ring, as it WAS COLD TODAY. Despite some errors on MY riding he did fantastic. VERY proud of him. He is just coming along beautifully, I just HATE to quit showing till spring. ughgh I know Dressage is about the percentage, but we came home with 3 Firsts, that was pretty sweet, 3 for 3. You just HAVE to love FJORDS! We will start '10 with First Level and will be doing Recognized shows with him. He's ready!

Arne was great too, Austin Webster rode him, he's a young man/boy (15) who started working here at FCF, very nice young rider. Just starting to learn how to show. So...I asked him to ride Arne in Intro, he got a 71% and a 62% . Very nice job.

Arne is for sale, this a gelding that is the SAME at home as at a show or no matter where you take him. Nothing rattles this boy. Really loves to jump, does not really like Dressage, tolerates it for us but would love to go to someone who would love to jump, trail ride and or drive. He does drive. Could do ADS driving shows. Wonderful mover, Kanada King Son/Gjest Grandson. Contact me for more information. He would also be a wonderful Therapy horse.

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com