You are correct, and it all seems clear now and working as expected, the
only guy that I cant understand is the Tween class and the way i can pass a
refrence of the main class inside it.

I have learend that this works

myTween.onMotionFinished = Delegate.create(this, myNextFunction);

but I am triggering other functions in the middle of the Tween

//code sample
       var playOnce:Boolean = true;

       myTween.onMotionChanged = function() {

           if ( (myTween.time > .2) && playOnce == true) {

               Delegate.create(scope, resetWin3);
               playOnce = false;

//end of sample

Which of course doesnt want to cooperate, I have tried to pass a reference
of the class into the Tween but still it wants to use  itself as a reference
rather than the refence passed into it. Any Ideas? I will keep googling in
the mean time...