I think we're on the same path Roy.  While I have some future coders,
this is Intro for 9th-11th grade kids, so my task is to teach but also
whet their appetite for more.  My deeper desire is to do it as OO as
possible, to better prepare them for AP Comp Sci if they choose.

I used to be the Co-Director of TechBoston up there in Boston, wish I
were closer. I'm in Georgia now.

If you're interested in doing more of an OO spin, let me know and I'll
keep you in the loop.

Thanks!

Mike