Hi All,

I want do declare a constant in a class that extends the Movieclip class.
That all works fine in Flexbuilder:

public class SectionButton extends MovieClip
        {
                // events
                public static const ON_PRESS:String = "onPress";
        }

Referring to this constant from another class seems o be fine as well (Felxbuilder does not give me a syntax error.):

import SectionButton;

public class SomeClass
{

        public function SomeClass()
        {
                trace (SectionButton.ON_PRESS)

But if I try to compile my fla file in Flash CS 3 I get the following error Message:

1119: Access of possibly undefined property ON_PRESS through a reference with static type Class.

Any Ideas?

Robin