You can use BulkLoader to catch your downloaded asset:

http://code.google.com/p/bulk-loader/

jonathan howe a écrit :
To put a practical question out about this. I'm setting up something that is
more or less a game with levels. Each level has a different set of
movieclips as its background graphics and enemies for the level.
I store all assets for a single level in an external swf, and using
techniques we've talked about before on the list (swc + getDefinitionByName)
use these assets once they're loaded in via the swf.
The plan was then to dump the assets once the level ends and load a new
level's assets.

The game is small enough that I can conceivably tolerate all level assets
being in memory by the time the game is done. What I need to know is, should
I NOT treat the data as if it's unloaded, given FP9+AS3 behavior? Because
if  the player revisits a level, I would normally reload the asset swf for
that level ... now I wonder if that would make a duplicate copy of the
assets in memory? There wouldn't be two copies of the swf's contents in
memory because they'd have identical class definitions... right... or maybe
not?

Now I'm leaning towards an architecture that says: First time you play a
level, load the assets for it, and keep it around always. Next time you play
that level, the assets are already loaded.

-jonathan