>>> The fact of the matter is, running at a higher frame rate
>>makes things
>>> look smoother.  Period, end of statement.

No, in most cases, yes, but performace on some machines can actually
cause it to drop frames and look even choppier than a lower framerate.
It all depends on what kind of animation is occuring, what media
elements are involved, and what the hardware of the end user's machine
is like.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations L&LD
eTools & Multimedia

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.