You shouldn't forget that Flash is brilliant for vector artwork and
timeline animations. That's how we're using it these days internally -
as an asset creation tool rather than as a programming environment.

And, as Elia and others have said, it's great for non-standard UIs or
for lightweight sites.

It'll be interesting to see how Catalyst plays into all this.

Ian