>> With both you can be efficient. As a proof, all the best Flash sites
are Flash, not Flex.

How do you know? I have seen some amazing Flash sites I thought were build in
the Flash IDE, and I found out later they were Flex apps, with some really
great skinning going on.  I have also seen some flex-like sites that were cool
that I discovered were Flash IDE made sites.  But in a lot of cases, there is
no real way to tell what the development environment was - maybe if you pulled
apart the .swf you could tell, but other than that, it's difficult.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America     Instructional Technology & Media   ·   GCIB & Staff Support
L&LD

Interested in Flash Platform technologies?  Join the Bank of America Flash
Platform Developer Community
Interested in innovative ideas in Learning?  Check out the Innovative Learning
Blog and subscribe.