>> By the way, in case anybody was wondering, I ended up picking up the
O'Reilly Flex Cookbook
>> heh  yeah your thread got hijacked.

Heh, yeah sorry Todd.

And by the way, in case anyone was wondering, Dave Watts spend a lot of
time with me off list helping me get my copy of Flexbuilder 3 working
again.  Turns out there were two causes to the memory problem.  The
magic solution was to change the xms setting in my flexbuilder.ini file
to 256 instead of 1024 and also upgrade the Java runtime Flexbuilder
uses from 1.5 to 1.6.

Hope that helps somebody.

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America   Global Learning
Shared Services Solutions Development

Monthly meetings on the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences
- join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community