Thanks Fahim.  Could you please clarify:

We're using vector images. How do I control if vectors oustide the screen are rendered?

For reducing CPU usage, is it better to cache the images or not? Many of them are being cached because we're using a lot of filter effects.
Fahim Akhter wrote:
It depends on a lot of factors, here are some from the top of my head:

-  Frame Rate
-  Image Raster or Vector
-  If using vector images are they cached?
-  How many vector points does the image have?
-  Are the objects on the screen only rendered or are vectors outside the
frame being rendered wating to come in?

Hope it helps :)

regards,
Fahim Akhter
http://www.behance.net/fahimakhter http://twitter.com/fahimakhter

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Mendelsohn, Michael <