If your application zooms into vectors and has different magnification
levels, I would not recommend caching. In all other situations caching works
out fine for me.

Well for example , lets say you are rendering three building (vector) two of
them are currently on stage ( user can see them ) the third building is
offstage but is being rendered (users cannot see it ) . Its sometimes wise
to just render things that you need on stage and not keep things off stage.

*Fahim Akhter* |* Software Design Engineer | White Rabbit Games* | T:
+92.321.5307672 | akhter.fa...@gmail.com |
http://apps.facebook.com/feline-frenzy/
My profiles: [image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/fahimakhter>[image:
LinkedIn] <http://linkedin.com/in/fahimakhter>[image: