From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of
Mendelsohn, Michael
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:47 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] bubbling listening

Yes, I suspected I've been touching on MVC.  I'm not that sophisticated
in my design pattern usage yet.  I will get there though.  Thanks for
the follow up responses Jason.  I really appreciate the feedback.

- Michael M.

>> In my project, this EventDispatcher managing all the Sprites.  Is
there a better way of managing all the displayObjects from one class,
other than having instructions come from an EventDispatcher?

See the example I posted - you just have to extend on it.  If you choose
MVC as a pattern like I like to do, you have a controller class which
listens to display objects and has handlers to uh, handle them.