Wow. That was really uncalled for.

Anyway, if you can pre-generate samples for all vowels for all samples, I
can't see why comparing them to the speech generated by the same system
would  be any harder than comparing it to a number of collected profiles.

You really just need to collect profiles to match against. Record people
saying stuff and match the recordings with the live data. When they match,
you know what the vocal is saying.

For me, the hard part, which you seem to imply is rather simple here, is
*matching+ the input audio against said profiles. Admitedly, I don't know
anything about digital signal processing and audio programming in general,
but "matching" sounds a bit vague. Perhaps you could enlighten us, I you
feel like.

Cheers
Juan Pablo Califano