If you need any of these files or can't find them, lmk and I can send off list.

Best,

Karl

On Jun 3, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

Don't know if this will help, but have you looked into WaveAnalyzer.as or Flash MX - Audio: Sound completion event (The source files for this can be found in the Flash MX/Samples folder.) They both let you control the sound. I am thinking this will point you in a good direction. Its AS2 though.

HTH,

Karl