Sorry for the late reply..

With your new chicks can you easily make web apps, desktop apps, android apps and ios apps?

Yup, except for desktop.

Once compiled, they're plain HTML/JS apps.
Mind you, I haven't done any Android and/or iOS apps  with GWT yet.

Just goodle "GTW ios" for instance and you'll find the stuff you need.

Here's a "how-to" - note the date --> 2007.
http://code.google.com/intl/en/webtoolkit/articles/gwt-iphone.html
The article is for GWT 1.4. The current version is 2.4 and alot has changed
(improved) since then.

And there's all sorts of additional libraries available for all kinds of
development.
Smart GWT: http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/
GWT Mobile: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-mobile-webkit/
Ext GWT: http://www.sencha.com/products/extgwt/
etc..

As for desktop apps, you could wrap your GWT with AIR :)

regards,
Muzak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ima Newsletta" <bignewsletter...@gmail.com>