Coders:

I posted an issue regarding the update to AIR 3.2 recently but I now have
more information.  The app appears to freeze but I've plugged in some
debugging tools and network monitors and I have been able to find out that
the rendering of the app freezes, but the app itself continues to run.
 Data continues to fly in, update and render events continue to fire on the
components in question.  Focus appears to be acknowledged as well.  I've
messed with a global error handler but I'm not seeing any errors being
thrown.

The basic app structure is this:  Main app opens a login screen, after
successful login, the main app hides itself and opens up 1-3 windows, all
of which manage their own data/events, etc.  I've been debugging events at
the main app level as well as windows and I'm getting feedback from both at
the appropriate times.

I've seen an issue on an ipad app that freezes mid animation and the
workaround was to add something else to the display list.  I coded in a
workaround like that which adds a small transparent image to the display
list of components as well as the window's stage and still nothing.

I REALLY REALLY need some kind of help here.  I've been searching for 3
days without any luck of the problem even being acknowledged other than the
one ipad game source.  Here's that blog post again:
http://www.blog.arnlweb.com/adobe/flash/air-3-2-rendering-freeze-bug/

Please please help me out if you can.

Thanks!

-Jake Churchill