Is it intermittent or can you reproduce it at will?

On 4/4/12 12:32 PM, "Jake Churchill" <reyna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Coders:

I posted an issue regarding the update to AIR 3.2 recently but I now have more
information.  The app appears to freeze but I've plugged in some debugging
tools and network monitors and I have been able to find out that the rendering
of the app freezes, but the app itself continues to run.  Data continues to fly
in, update and render events continue to fire on the components in question.
Focus appears to be acknowledged as well.  I've messed with a global error
handler but I'm not seeing any errors being thrown.

The basic app structure is this:  Main app opens a login screen, after
successful login, the main app hides itself and opens up 1-3 windows, all of
which manage their own data/events, etc.  I've been debugging events at the
main app level as well as windows and I'm getting feedback from both at the
appropriate times.

I've seen an issue on an ipad app that freezes mid animation and the workaround
was to add something else to the display list.  I coded in a workaround like
that which adds a small transparent image to the display list of components as
well as the window's stage and still nothing.

I REALLY REALLY need some kind of help here.  I've been searching for 3 days
without any luck of the problem even being acknowledged other than the one ipad
game source.  Here's that blog post again:
http://www.blog.arnlweb.com/adobe/flash/air-3-2-rendering-freeze-bug/

Please please help me out if you can.

Thanks!

-Jake Churchill