Alex,

It's intermittent, but routinely happens after the app has been open for
10-15 minutes.  But, it's not EVERY time.  I've tied in Monster Debugger
and I can see after the freeze that updates, data and certain component
lifecycle events that I'm looking at are still firing, just no visual.
 About half the time, I just get a snapshot frozen where the last update
happened, and sometimes the screen is completely white.

-Jake