So, any suggestions on a possible workaround to try?  Currently, we have
the clients reverted back to AIR 3.1 and it's working fine but they have to
constantly deny the update.  I'm considering bundling the app w/ AIR 3.1
using that Captive Runtime but I really don't want to do that either.

Please let me know if you think of anything.

Thanks!

-Jake