Yo Mike,

Nice Site.
Out of curiosity how long did it take from the initial brief?

regards,

Bjorn

On 16/10/2007, at 4:58 PM, Shaun McCran wrote:

Top looking site, but it crashed my ie7 session as well, took out all my windows. All I did was close the stefani pop up window with the windows 'x' icon (top right). doh.

Thanks
Shaun

Shaun Mccran
Solutions Architect
T: 01454 423230
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.europa-group.co.uk/

<750475706>

This e-mail transmission may contain Europa Group Ltd./ Motorcycle Direct confidential information, which is legally privileged. This information
is intended for the use of the named individual. You are notified that
any disclosure, copying and distribution is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately. The views
expressed in this e-mail are not that of the company unless specified
within the message.
"Europa Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority"