Can you do me a huge favor and send me a personal email with the steps
you took to get the application to crash (Plus some system profiles)?
We've been hunting for that for a while now.

As for why Flex and not Flash: I wasn't involved in the decision myself,
but I assume that Flex' support of secondary developer tools like
subclipse, Ant and filesync had a large part to do with it. After all,
have you ever tried to merge a .fla?

Michael Krotscheck

Senior Developer

RESOURCE INTERACTIVE

<http://www.resource.com/> www.resource.com <http://www.resource.com>

____
This email and any of its attachments may contain Resource Interactive
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential and may be
subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights belonging to
Resource Interactive. This email is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this email is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
this email and any printout.