The look and feel are great, but it crashed my browser while navigating,
also it's very cpu intensive and peaks my cpu at 100% while I was viewing
the Gwen Stephanie design, also there was a runtime error when I was playing
around with the Gwen Stephanie paper doll design section, you may want to
look at optimizing it a bit. Otherwise a cool concept, just wondering why
you didn't just build the site in Flash.

Cheers,

Farid