Ok, unfortunately the antrun config doesn't help me because if htere's
something subtle we're not seeing that you got right in the antrun,
well... we can't see it.

Could you send the snippet that configures the plugin only. If you
change any paths and proprietary names, then it can't be a disclosure
any more than sample code.

regards,
Christian.