sure, it was alreasy as part of the pom I sent, only it is not used right
now. Here it is again:

<plugin>
                <groupId> net.israfil.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-flex2-plugin</artifactId>

                <configuration>

<resolveExtraSwcsFromFlexFrameworksLibs>true</resolveExtraSwcsFromFlexFrameworksLibs>

                    <showDeprecationWarnings>true</showDeprecationWarnings>
                    <showBindingWarnings>true</showBindingWarnings>
                    <warnings>true</warnings>

                    <!-- if you use dataservices, make sure you override
endpoints in your mxml -->

<dataServicesConfig>../aa-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/flex/services-
config.xml
                    </dataServicesConfig>
                    <debug>false</debug>

                    <main>Aa.mxml</main>