I'm blind, sorry.  I saw antrun and ignored the rest of the pom. lol.

So I'm not seeing anything that would cause this.  One thing you can
do is execute "mvn -X blah blah" and look at the debug output.  The
output should include the command-line, and then the compc or mxmlc
options provided (it's in two lines because of the system I use to
avoid excessive command line length on windows).   Take a look at that
output and see what's different about the command-line vs. what the
ant-run version does.

christian.

On 16-Oct-07, at 1:42 PM, Ronen Naor wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>> I can't send only part of my POM because of company issues, but I
>>> can tell u
>>> there is nothing particular there.
>>> What I did to solve it was to building with antrun plugin using
>>> flexTasks.jar for ant.
>>> It means it works with mxmlc and the problem lies between maven and
>>> the
>>> plugin.
>>> It also made me think whether the plugin should have bean
>>> implemented using
>>> the maven ant plugin technique.
>>>
>>> Here is my antrun configuration that solved the problem:
>>>
>>> <build>
>>> <finalName>aa-flex</finalName>
>>> <plugins>
>>> <plugin>
>>> <groupId>net.israfil.mojo</groupId>
>>> <artifactId>maven-flex2-plugin</artifactId>
>>>
>>> <configuration>
>>>
>>> <resolveExtraSwcsFromFlexFrameworksLibs>true</
>>> resolveExtraSwcsFromFlexFrameworksLibs>
>>> <showDeprecationWarnings>true</
>>> showDeprecationWarnings>
>>> <showBindingWarnings>true</showBindingWarnings>
>>> <warnings>true</warnings>
>>>
>>> <!-- if you use dataservices, make sure you
>>> override
>>> endpoints in your mxml -->
>>>
>>> <dataServicesConfig>../aa-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/flex/services-
>>> config.xml
>>> </dataServicesConfig>
>>> <debug>false</debug>
>>>
>>> <main>Aa.mxml</main>
>>> </configuration>
>>> </plugin>
>>>
>>> <plugin>
>>> <artifactId>maven-dependency-plugin</artifactId>
>>>
>>> <executions>
>>> <execution>
>>> <id>copy-flex-resources</id>
>>> <!-- TODO: use prepare-package as of 2.0.5 -->
>>> <phase>compile</phase>
>>> <goals>
>>> <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
>>> </goals>
>>> <configuration>
>>> <outputDirectory>
>>> ${project.build.directory}/flex-
>>> resources
>>> </outputDirectory>
>>> <includeTypes>swc</includeTypes>
>>> <stripVersion>false</stripVersion>
>>> </configuration>
>>> </execution>
>>> </executions>
>>> </plugin>
>>>

>>> <plugin>
>>> <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
>>> <executions>
>>> <execution>
>>> <phase>package</phase>
>>> <configuration>
>>> <tasks>
>>> <taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" />
>>>
>>> <property name="FLEX_HOME" value="$
>>> {flex.home}"/>
>>>
>>> <property name="FLEX_HOME" value="$
>>> {context.root}"/>
>>>
>>> <echo message="flex home : ${flex.home}"/>
>>> <echo message="context root : $
>>> {context.root}"/>
>>>
>>> <mxmlc file="${basedir}/src/main/flex/Aa.mxml"
>>> use-network="true"
>>> output="${project.build.directory}/aa-