Justin,

Totally agree. I've ranted about it on other discussions . In my
opinion the Flex team got a lot of things right but the one thing they
got wrong is not considering how Flex can work well with Flash.

It seems like as more people get involved in Flex, this question comes
up more and more. Obviously with all of the hype about Thermo, this is
a need that people want filled.

My question is, why isn't Flash Thermo? Why hasn't Flash been Thermo
since the beginning? Why are designers going to have to learn a new
platform when they are already comfortable with the more mature (and
probably more powerful) platform, Flash?

Frustrating indeed.

Jamie