It really depends on what that knowledge is. ;)
b_alen wrote:

Definitely not with equipment, that would be called theft. But with
the knowledge gained yes.

The question here wasn't could I take the code of the company and use
it, but could I use the code (i.e. knowledge) that I have developed
for the company on other projects.

<http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/members/JeffryHouser.html <http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/members/JeffryHouser.html>>

--
My Company: <http://www.dot-com-it.com> My Podcast: <http://www.theflexshow.com> My Blog: <http://www.jeffryhouser.com>