2008/6/18 Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Wednesday 18 Jun 2008, b_alen wrote:
> > Can you do folders in gmail? I thought only labels are there and you
> > still see all the emails in your inbox, even if you don't want to.
>
> Configure a filter to 'skip inbox' when it matches. I guess you already
> have a
> filter if you say you label them.

There's even colour coding in google mail these days.

As someone who used to be on this list, left it and just yesterday came
back, I have to say that this list is pretty intimidating.  (and I'm not
easily intimidated)  Mostly its because of the volume of traffic - how you
could meaningfully split the list up to reduce the traffic, whilst avoiding
cross-posting and dead lists, I'm not sure....   Sorry that this isn't
particularly helpful. I just wanted to pass on a point of view.. :\

Stephen