Gerald,

Thank you for the reassurance.

73, Art

Gerald Youngblood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ed,

We just upgraded the radio in July to give it top performance 3rd order
dynamic range of any radio on the market. We also made the modifications
available to every customer since day one. We really should be calling the
current radio something like the SDR-1500 because it has been through
several upgrades that have been available to all customers.

Most of the additional improvements to the SDR-1000 will come through
software enhancements. We have a built in impulse generator that will soon
let us use software to perfect image rejection and produce exceptional
impulse noise subtraction. That will be a download. This is a SOFTWARE
radio.

73,
Gerald