Wayne Roth wrote:

My SDR-1000 (an older rev box with RFE, no PA or tuner, parallel port interface) receives fine for the first couple of minutes then goes deaf. Cycling the DC power restores the receiver for another couple minutes, then it dies again. Just before it craps out, the baseline as viewed on the spectral display raises from -130 to about -70 a couple times along with an increase in the white noise, then drops to -140. All frequencies appear to be dead. Restarting the software has no effect, so it's a hardware issue. I have yet to open the enclosure and get the scope out, just wondering if anyone has seen this, or has a suggestion on where to start looking.

Best Regards,
Wayne
WA2N / 5 Austin Tx