Greg

Already been suggested – Coming – Yep. Internet connectivity is definitely a part of SDR, as is a lot of ham radio these days! January 1’st is a NEW BUDGET YEAR!

(smile)

Eric

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of ab7r
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Dave & Nancy Ridge'; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] New Noise Blanker and Console Size

I just had a good idea I think.  May be the last one of the year though...hihi.

Ready "E"?

For use with contesting and logging programs to ease up on the screen clutter.....how about making the panadapter (or whatever mode chosen) detachable from the rest of the console.  When in Search and pounce, I mainly used that for tuning and go back and forth between that and the logger.  So make your settings and detach the display and minimize the rest of the console.  Maybe the same for the meters too.  This would be great! IMHO.

Greg

AB7R