Paul:

If you are using an external sound card you will have to do a wiring hookup to make it work. There are numerous hookup documents, etc. on the web site.

I suggest that you do not want to do this and we now have a better way but it involves the purchase of a commercial product

http://www.ntonyx.com/vac.htm

This will install "virtual sound cards" which will allow you to hook the SDR to the external sound card programs. Please go to the Flex site and find my document on how to hook up MixW with this tool.

http://www.flex-radio.com/download_files/PowerSDR/Docs/PowerSDR_VAC.pdf

Forgive my poor documentation in advance please but it has helped many people get this going.

MAKE SURE you get VAC version 3.12. Do not get 3.11 and do not get 4.0. 3.11 causes blue screens of death and 4.0 is just mess.

Good luck,
Bob
N4HY

PAS wrote:
Hello,
I am new to SDR-1000 (one day) and trying to get my MixW to work on TX in PSK etc.
I am using 2.16 MixW
PowerSDR 1.6 Delta 44 DMA buffers 2048 and 48khz
vComm 226
Using TS480 emulation on both
In MIXW have it set to PTT via CAT
The general CAT functions work, Freq, mode, etc.
Problem:
If I try to transmit using MixW toggle or TX macro button the SDR goes into transmit with the MOX button on and no power out even though I can hear the stream from MixW. If I first press the MOX button on SDR then toggle TX in Mix then I get output from the SDR normally. Currently I need to hit two buttons to go into transmit.

Any Help appreciated
  Paul
kb8mou

PS Got the External CLock kit but no directions? Anyone point me to the documentation.