Hello

anyone has noticed an increasing "silence time"  between the first
and second, add third, ecc....start TX in DIGI mode using VAC ?

This from several PowerSDR beta release and 1.6.0 also.

The "silence time" would be a problem in DIGI DX / CONTEST

SDR1000PA
DELTA 44 2048/1012 DSP and 512 VAC (11025/20 latency)
P4 2.8

73 Beppe
IK3VIG

At 17.21 29/03/2006, you wrote:
> Hello,
> I am new to SDR-1000 (one day) and trying to get my MixW to work on TX
> in PSK etc.
> I am using 2.16 MixW
> PowerSDR 1.6 Delta 44 DMA buffers 2048 and 48khz
> vComm 226
> Using TS480 emulation on both
> In MIXW have it set to PTT via CAT
> The general CAT functions work, Freq, mode, etc.
> Problem:
> If I try to transmit using MixW toggle or TX macro button the SDR goes
> into transmit with the MOX button on and no power out even though I can
> hear the stream from MixW.
> If I first press the MOX button on SDR then toggle TX in Mix then I get
> output from the SDR normally. Currently I need to hit two buttons to go
> into transmit.

Did you set DIGU instead of letting MixW set USB?

If you set Upper Side Band, Digital manually,once, (after it sets USB on
receive) then you should be fine.  If you move in and out of CW, you'll
have to set DIGU again, once, on every transition.

Larry  WO0Z