Gerald,

forgive my ignorance, but just to clarify: if I break down my fan from the
front to the front panel I have respectively the filter holder/cap, the
filter, the filter spacer and then the fan. Are you saying that you just
place another filter spacer, without filter and filter holder, on the inside
of the front panel as well? I haven't looked lately, but is there room
enough for this between the inside of the front panel and the heat sink of
the PA?

73 de Joe - AB1DO