Hi Gerald,

I don't think Jon's problem is one of TX Image
Rejection.  We nulled it down at least 70 dB using the
procedure in the manual.  But we're still seeing
grunge on the opposite sideband.  If I listen to that
sideband on another receiver, it doesn't sound like a
clear voice (as I would expect if, say, there was an
I/Q imbalance that would produce sort of a DSB
effect).  Instead, it kind of sounds like SSB when you
receive it in AM mode - you can tell it's a voice,
sort of, but it sounds very very bad.

My current hypothesis is that it might be PA IMD.
Wish I'd looked at the spectrum pre-PA (at the QRP
Output connector) yesterday when we had it on the
bench, rather than looking only at the output post-PA.

- Jeff, K6JCA.