Heh, from the looks of it, they've cloned every (nasty) detail of the
SDR-1000. Including the pretty awkward bit banging to control the
retrofitted RFE board!

OK, it may be fully compatible with SDR-1000, but I would feel really
stupid using something like this. (Not to mention the moral and
possibly legal issues.)

Sami OH2BFO