Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:38:27 -0500
From: Bill Tracey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Flexradio] A/J/O + 100 watt SDR 1K (was Re: SVN: 1424
        performance)
To: "n3evl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Duffy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>

The current FX2 firmware on Ozy does not have support for reading the
A/D converter on the  100 W amp board to determine SWR  so running
with the 100 watt amp enabled and A/J/O USB control is not something
I'd recommend     For the time being the recommended configuration is
your pre AJO control setup and AJO as the sound card only.

The good news is I'm 90% through installing a 100 watt amp in my SDR
1000 so will be able to write that little bit of firmware shortly.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)