Well I just looked at the code and the amplifier ADC is definitely
not being read via OJ ... it in fact is being read directly from the
parallel port which would seem to me that you'd get back garbage data
since presumably there's nothing connected to the parallel port.

If you want to confirm the code is in the path I think it is, run
PowerSDR from the command line with stdout and stderr redirected to a file:

PowerSDR 2>&1 >runlog.txt

And look at the contents of runlog.txt after running -- if the code
is were I think it is you'll see some messages like:

          warning - Ozy ADC read not implemented!!

Next time I'm in there changing code I will change it to explicitly
fail if you try and read the ADC  via OJ  -- this will be
temporary  until I've gotten the read ADC code written, something I
hope to get to soon as I've now installed the 100 watt amp in my SDR 1000.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)