Well the price is certainly right and I prefer vCom to paying for
everyone.  I suggest we gather the reports of the stopped ports in some
effective manner and zero in on the problem.  I would not be surprised
to find that Eltima has handled some ugly condition caused by badly
written third party software.  If we can identify this ugliness that
would be helpful as well.  I am not opposed to any working solution, I
am opposed to not working.  I do not volunteer to lead the gathering.  I
have a full plate.  Again, if vCom works for you,  your third party
software and PowerSDR work well together,  stick with it.  If you are
having problems with the 3rd party software, Eltima seems to work in
those cases but it is expensive.  If this community wants vCom to
succeed (as all of us do) step up and help.

Bob