Mike's (w6thw) suggestion is a good one.  Switch off all other equipment
and see if it goes away.

Also - your noise floor looks pretty high to me (compared to what I see
on my SDR).  What is your preamp set to?  The high noise *may* be
indicative of an incorrectly calibrated receiver - do you have a good,
calibrated, RF source that you can use to calibrate the receiver
levels?  I'm wondering if these tones are actually really far down in
level (below the A/D's threshold), but, because input gain is too high,
they're being digitized by the A/D and appearing as real (albeit faint)
signals) - but I'm really just guessing here.  I don't know if the
Edirol has a preamp prior to the A/D (many A/D's do), nor if Flex
controls the gain of this preamp.  If not, that is, if gain is only
applied in software, then this thought is probably wrong - but you may
still need to calibrate the receiver.

By the way, if you don't have a calibrated RF generator that you trust,
Elecraft makes one that is perfect for something like this (I recommend
that all hams have one).

If you're still not having any luck, more clues might be gained by
looking at the entire panadapter display (zoom all the way out) .  Are
there any patterns?

Also - what's the IF frequency set to?

Thanks,

- Jeff, k6jca