Thanks for the many suggestions that I've received so far!Edwin MarzanAB2VW>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; flexradio@flex-radio.biz;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Mysterious Spur Visible on
Panadaptor> Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:42:28 -0600> > Based on the video, I
would guess that it is an audio issue (as opposed to> some kind of RF). This is
verified when you turned SR off and changed bands> and it didn't move a bit.> >
Note that turning on SR simply does the final mixing in DSP, rather than the>
hardware. So I would expect the tone to move around within a ~3kHz window> when
SR is on. Sometimes that will put it outside the band (as noted in the>
video).> > > Eric Wachsmann> FlexRadio Systems> > > -----Original Message----->
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > radio.biz] On Behalf Of
Edwin Marzan> > Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:27 AM> > To:
flexradio@flex-radio.biz; [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Subject: [Flexradio] Mysterious
Spur Visible on Panadaptor> > > > > > Hi Folks,> > > > I've uploaded a video of
my panadaptor which shows a mysterious spur that> > I am unable to remove (in
most cases) with spur reduction. It occurs> > mainly on Lower Side Band. I've
heard the tone on previous versions as> > well but it is normally buried in the
noise. The radio is connected to a> > dummy load. I'm using the SDR1000 with an
Eridol FA66 and SVN1879. I'm> > able to operate the radio normally but hearing
the tone in the background> > is a bit annoying. Let me know if you have any
suggestions on how to> > remove it. I used the panadaptor/waterfall combo
display in order to make> > it more visible.> > > > And guys, please forgive me
for the awkward narration!!> > > > Thank you!> > > > > >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN5yooPYjtY> >