Edwin:
Nice video, a picture truly is worth a 1000 words. See my observations
below.

I see and hear the exact same thing that you do and as demonstrated in your
video.
I'm also using the SDR1000 with an Eridol FA66, SVN 1801 at 96khz
I see and hear the spurs only when on the dummy load!(as you noted in the
video)  When I connect the antenna the spurs are below the noise level and
cannot be seen or heard. This was the case on 40 and 80 meters.
On 20 meters and higher, I again saw the same thing that you noted. The
spurs were on the opposite sideband. On 20 meters when I switched to LSB I
could hear and see the spurs. They were really noticeable when on the dummy
load. When I connected the antenna (Force 12 C3 and Lighting Bolt Quad) I
could still barely hear the spurs just at the noise level (on LSB).

I don't know if all this is a problem.  I always run with a antenna and on
the proper sideband when on the high bands.  I don't know if what you (we)
have observed is normal. But it does not seem to effect the operation of the
radio as it normally would be used (I think).   I would like to check for
the spurs on 40 and 80 when the band was really quite. It seems a bit noisy
tonight.

I have noticed spurs on all radios I have owned in the past when no antenna
was connected. Also I think that spurs are more likely on a SDR type of
radio. It is the nature of the beast. But with the spur reduction feature
you can eliminate or move them to where you are not. In the case of spurs
that can not be removed from the bandpass, I guess I don't care if they are
below the noise.

I would be interested to know if others see the same thing when conducting
the test exactly as you described doing it. Connected to a dummy load. (I
saw the same results with no antenna or the antenna grounded).

Best Regards
Mark NU8Z