Hi Jeff,

The setup is very simple. Astron VS-20M Power supply, SDR-1000, Eridol FA66, HP
Computer, MFJ Tuner (no power supply), Creative Labs Speakers. Switched on and
off all other equipment at home and no luck. Receiver is calibrated with
Elecraft XG-1. IF was changed from 11.25 (I think) to 9 or somesuch via
PowerSDR. Noise level is very high here in the Bronx. I see the same high
levels with my other transceivers. I don't see any other patterns other than 1
khz spacing that you noticed on the waterfall display. I'm going to see if my
older version of PowerSDR exhibits this same behavior.

Thanks for the suggestions!Edwin MarzanAB2VW